|Size (L x W x H)||55 cm x 4 cm x 16 cm|
Fuga Fresca is a water-based polymeric, acrylic resin-based paint which, thanks to its special characteristics and excellent covering qualities, allows joints with a uniform colour to be produced with lower water absorption that are easy to clean.
- Do not use for external applications or on surfaces subjected to continuous immersion (swimming pools, basins, etc.).
- If the product is used on terracotta floors or on stone material with a porous, absorbent surface, it must only be applied on the joints to avoid staining the tiles.
- Apply the product on cementitious joints which have been cured for at least 48 hours.
- Do not use on epoxy grouts or on expansion joints sealed with silicone or polyurethanebased products.
- Do not use Fuga Fresca to consolidate friable grout or those with poor mechanical strengh due to inadequate hydration.
- If the colour difference between the original colour and the new colour is too great, it may be necessary to apply more than one coat.