|Size (L x W x H)||29.5 cm x 12 cm x 45 cm|
Interior and exterior floor and wall bonding of all types of ceramic tiles and ceramic mosaics, stone material (as long as moisture stable) on conventional walls with cementitious renders, cementitious screeds, anhydrite screeds and gypsum walls (as long as primed beforehand), interior walls in foamed concrete blocks, gypsum board, underfloor heating systems, painted interior walls, as long as the paint is well anchored, existing marble, terrazzo and ceramic tile floors (maximum size of tiles 1600 cm2), substrates waterproofed with Mapelastic, Mapelastic Smart, Monolastic, Monolastic Ultra or Mapegum WPS, on suitably cured concrete structures.
Bonding in basins and swimming pools of all types of ceramic tiles and ceramic mosaics (maximum size of tiles 400 cm2 and stable substrates).
N.B. Suitable for the installation of floors subject to strong stress.
Some application examples:
Bonding ceramic tiles (double fired, single fired,porcelain, clay tiles, klinker, etc.), stone materials and mosaics on the following substrates:
- cement or mortar wall renders;interior aerated concrete block walls;
- waterproofed membranes in Mapelastic or Mapegum WPS
- gypsum or anhydrite after having first applied Primer G
- gypsum board
- underfloor heated installations
- cement screeds, as long as they are suciently cured and dry
- interior painted walls, as long as the paint is firmly anchored
Tile on tile of existing flooring.
Bonding small sized tiles in swimming pools and basins.
Bonding floors subject to heavy stress.
Technical Data Sheet (T.D.S)
Do not use Keraflex:
- on concrete subject to high shrinkage
- on walls and floors subject to strong movement or vibration (wood, fibre-cement, etc.)
- on metal surfaces