|Size (L x W x H)||7.5 cm x 5.5 cm x 24 cm|
Mapefix PE SF is an adhesive for chemical anchoring metal bars in holes made in building materials. It is a two-component, styrene-free product made from a mixture of polyester resins. It has been specifically developed for chemically anchoring steel and zinc plated steel threaded and deformed bars, which transmit light loads, to solid and perforated substrates such as non-cracked concrete, heavyweight concrete, stone and mixed masonry.
Mapefix PE SF is recommended for anchoring elements in place, such as:
- Plant equipment
- Sanitary fittings
- Window and door fittings.
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
Mapefix PE SF is a chemical anchor made from a mixture of styrene-free resins, suitable for application on solid and perforated building materials, such as:
- Non-cracked concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Cellular concrete
- Do not apply to dusty or crumbling surfaces.
- For use on damp or wet substrates, please contact the MAPEI Technical Services Department.
- Do not use on surfaces with traces of oil, grease and stripping compound otherwise, the bond may be compromised.
- Do not apply if the temperature is lower than -5°C. If used on natural stone, check if it impregnates into the stone.
- Do not apply loads until it has completely hardened (Tcure).
- Do not use the product in holes made with a diamond-tipped bit (cored holes).
- Do not use for anchors in tension zones.